Fundación Cimas is a comfortable 4-story building with a beautiful panoramic view of Ecuador’s capital city, Quito.
The infrastructure includes:
- 1 auditorium with a seating capacity of 60 people, equipped with audio, video and lighting.
- 7 fully-equipped classrooms.
- 3 lecture halls
- Computer lab with printers and 15 computers
- Meeting rooms for teachers and community stakeholders
- Large well-equipped kitchen and dining room for 60 people
- 8 comfortable offices for the administrative areas.
- Areas of study for students.
- Reading room
- Spacious living rooms
- Sports fields for soccer and basketball
- Parking for up to 30 cars.